MINI 10to4 MOUNTAIN BIKE CHALLENGE
Date: SUNDAY 14th February 2021
Timings: 8.30am race briefing, 9am race starts
Location: Timau Sports Club
Held on Sunday, the hugely popular children's races will take place this year at the Timau Sports Club.
Please note that all 2021 spaces have already been filled and entries or changes on the day will NOT be accepted.
- Children taking part in the Mini 10to4 are able to register for their bike badge and goody bags at any stage during the week BEFORE the event. Pre-Registration times can be found here
- You will also be able to register onsite the morning of the race but you will need to arrive early enough before the 8.30am Race Briefing to do this.
- There is however no option to sign up for a race onsite.
- Pre-race briefing is at 8.30am, all children must be present at this so we can sign them in for their race.
REGISTER & COLLECT A BIKE TAG FOR ANOTHER COMPETITOR
In order for you to do this please ensure that you have printed off the event 'ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & WAIVER FORM' and that the guardians of any other children you are pre-registering/collecting for have completed and signed these. Please then either print and bring them with you to pre-registration or scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also need to complete a MEDICAL FORM for each child taking part in the event.
- Please encourage your children to raise as much money as they can as every shilling raised goes towards Mount Kenya Trust and the valuable work they do to protect Mount Kenya and its surrounding areas and communities.
- A Sponsorship form is available for your child to use. This form also details how sponsorship payments can be made.
- Don’t forget that there is a prize for the top fundraising child, the Jasper Horwood Memorial Trophy, kindly donated in memory of Jasper Horwood who was a Mini 10to4 fanatic.
- And the prize for the overall top fundraiser courtesy of Tropic Air is a helicopter flight around Mount Kenya.