MINI 10to4 MOUNTAIN BIKE CHALLENGE
Date: SUNDAY 20th February 2022
Timings: 8.30am race briefing, 9am race starts
Location: Borana Race Village
Held on Sunday, the hugely popular children's races will this year return to Borana Race Village.
- Children taking part in the Mini 10to4 are able to register for their bike badge and goody bags at any stage during the week BEFORE the event. Pre-Registration times and locations will be published nearer the time.
- You will also be able to register onsite the morning of the race but you will need to arrive early enough before the 8.30am Race Briefing to do this.
- There is however no option to sign up for a race onsite.
- Pre-race briefing is at 8.30am, all children must be present at this so we can sign them in for their race.
REGISTER & COLLECT A BIKE TAG FOR ANOTHER COMPETITOR
In order for you to do this please ensure that you have completed the event 'ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & WAIVER FORM' and that the guardians of any other children you are pre-registering/collecting for have also completed and signed these. Forms can be submitted electronically to 10to4@MountKenyaTrust.org or printed and handed in when you collect your bike tag.
You will also need to complete a MEDICAL FORM for each child taking part in the event.
- Please encourage your children to raise as much money as they can as every shilling raised goes towards Mount Kenya Trust and the valuable work they do to protect Mount Kenya and its surrounding areas and communities.
- Visit the Fundraising page for tips on how to raise money and to download a sponsorship form.
- Don’t forget that there is a prize for the top fundraising child, the Jasper Horwood Memorial Trophy, kindly donated in memory of Jasper Horwood who was a Mini 10to4 fanatic.